Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

{You’re Welcome: Best Chocolate Chip Cookie... ever!}

It was hard work. I’ll admit.

A terrible burden to have to do all of this research in the name of good taste. I don’t know how we made it through… but we did.

Months of painstaking, brow sweating, flour covered, time have gone into this.
It is now time to share our findings with you, sweet seekers…

The best chocolate chip cookies are….



No, not these that claim to be The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Not even the ones one of my fav bloggers, Bakerella.

It is in fact THESE. Which claim, and rightly so this time, to be


ChocoChip
Nom? YES… nommmmmmm!

While these cookies are delicious made with margarine, I do recommend following the recipe and using the buttuh, baby. I use regular butter though, not unsalted.

Did I say nom?

Try em with lotsa different things, like M&Ms, White Chocolate Chips, Reeses Pieces, etc, etc, etc. I know I have!

M&M

And yes, you’re welcome.

*a little tip to make your cookies extra purty is to push a few chocolate chips, M&Ms, etc randomly into the tops of the cookies when they are fresh out of the oven. Adds a lil somethin' extra :D

With a whisk and a dream…(and a little chocolate on my face) Tina

2 comments:

  1. looks yummy! and I'm with you... salted butter is the only way to go. Lovin' your new blog Tina :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember printing this recipe out before. At least I think I did. Hmmm? I really don't know. Will have to print out again, and do a little "research" of my own. I know, it will be painstaking. ;-)

    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...