Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Stuff It!}

 

This is the most exciting post you’ll ever read!

Sorry, I totally lied there. I just need attention.

I apologize.

What I’m about to show you is not exactly ground breaking or genius.

I’m sure you’ve made this before. Or at least eaten it.

Stuffed

Yup, the good old Brownie with a mini Reese’s Cup stuffed in it.

It’s totally yummy, but it’s not exactly news.

My question here is this…

What have you stuffed into a brownie or cupcake?

I’ve stuffed Reese’s (uh.. thank you Captain Obvious!), Hershey’s Kisses, Cookie Dough, mini Candy Bars, Filling, and cookies themselves.

I like to stuff things. I need to stuff more, um.. stuff.

Are you a stuffer too? Leave me a comment with your stuffing prowess!

(P.S. stay tuned in the next few days for Fun with Girl Scout cookies! squee!)

~Tina

1 comment:

  1. Since I'm a new baker...so far, only hershey kisses in my brownie-muffins. but you've given me more ideas for stuffing my future cupcakes! your stuffed brownie looks yummy....argh!!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...