Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

{ Cute. Overload. }

I can't even stand how cute these things I ordered today are.

First of all, let me give a shout out to Bake It Pretty.

No, they don't pay me to say that. Or even send me free baking cups.

*wishes*

They don't even know I exist.

Man, it feels like high school all over again!

Wait.. what. Oh, yeah.. baking cups.

Have you seen the baking cups?

Adores.

So many colors and patterns. I'm a sucker.

Prettttttttttttty.

However, what stole my heart today were these:

Glass Apothecary Glasses (photo property of http://www.bakeitpretty.com )


And.. um.. these:

Small Glass Milk Bottles (photo property of http://www.bakeitpretty.com )




Be still my heart, your adorableness has over taken me.

Anddddddd I got some cupcake liners too. Just..a...few. 

(200 is a few, right?)

Uh, did I  mention the teeny tiny forks I bought?

to go along with the "portion cups" I plan to bake cupcakes in?
Yes, I have a problem.

I wonder if they have gift cards.
*scribbles "Bake It Pretty" gift card on Christmas List


Oh, you wanna buy them too? Cannot blame you.

Apothecary Bottles

and check out the baking cups <3!

Watch for all of these things to be used here on my blog soon!

(well, not ALL of the liners. *wishes again*)








No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...