Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Monday, October 10, 2011

{ Zombie Corn }

Funnily, enough, this is the name of a short story** by one of my favorite authors, John Green*

Well, technically, it's Zombicorn. But....

Anyway, for those of you who read my rant on Candy Corn in my Candy Corn Cupcakes post, you will know why this amuses me.

Zombie Candy Corn shirt currently available at Woot Shirt.

Candy Corn, it's definitely a love it or hate it candy.

Which are you? Lover or hater?

Tina- hater. period.




*by the way, if there are any other nerdfighters out there reading this... gimme a sign, or.. you know, a reply!

**you can download Zombicorns, if you, um... like zombie stuff, for free, but John asks that you not let it cloud your opinion of him as a writer, as he wrote very quickly for charity (The HPA). Watch John read the beginning here.

***yeah, ONLY read/watch if you like zombie things. I realize a lot of people DO NOT like zombies.. so.. don't read.. or watch. 

****making footnotes is fun.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a hater. Can't stand that stuff, but that shirt is FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove Candy Corn, I live in Spain and simply cannot find them anywhere, so for all you haters, this would be paradise! Anybody have the recipe for a homemade version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tesei, here's a recipe:

    http://noshwithme.com/2007/10/candy-corn/

    While I won't eat it, I'm tempted to make some like the fingers on the Flickr set for my niece's birthday.

    Photos:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/noshwithme/sets/72157603042289739/

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...