Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

{ Cupcake Crazy & A Thanks }

I just finished up making the cupcakes for my niece's graduation party.

I seriously mean JUST. As in, my kitchen, which looks like a horrific crime scene where the Gingerbread Man did, in fact, NOT run away as fast as he could, is still waiting for me to clean it.

Do not want.

Do NOT want.

DO NOT WANT.

*cries*

However, the cupcakes are done.

I made, per her request,





Dude. I'm tired.

She's worth it though... I guess. 

LOL jaykay, I mushy heart love you, Emmy!

As for the thank you, I scrolled down to the bottom of my page tonight, and what did I see?

Over 100,000 hits on my lil ole blog.

Aww shucks. Y'all know how to make a girls day!

Thanks!

Now... I must go clean my kitchen. 

*sob*

Tina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 100k! And you totally made me laugh. Don't clean it. There are magical fairies who come in the night. ;)

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...