Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

{ Mummy Donuts }


Hey there! Remember me?

I'm sorry, but I've been BIZZZZY. Like super busy. My friend's daughter just got married this week and they asked me to help them out with planning and decorating. I also shot the wedding photos, something I only do for super, duper special people in my life!

And now, suddenly, it's Halloween. How did that happen?

I've got a few super simple mummy posts in the works for you. This is the first.

This requires only a few items. Heavy weight paper stripey straws (or lollipop sticks), white chocolate, sugar eyes, an icing bag, and small powdered donuts.




You can also leave these guys off the sticks and just have a pile of mummy donuts. Either way, these are easy and cute for your little monsters or for a Halloween Party.


I'll be back with more mumminess soon!

Tina



Mummy Donuts

Items needed:

Small powdered sugar donuts
Heavy weight paper stripey straws (or lollipop sticks)
White Chocolate
sugar eyes
icing bag


To Assemble:

First, dip your stick in the melted white chocolate. Then insert into the donut. Allow to dry. After fully dried, snip a tiny end off your icing bag and fill with melted white chocolate. Drizzle the chocolate over the donut to look like mummy wrappings. Add sugar eyes, and... done!

Store in airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...